Table of Contents
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- ONLINE TRACKING
- COOKIES, ONLINE TRACKING, AND ADS
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- EXTERNAL LINKS
- RECORD RETENTION
- CONSENT TO TRANSFER
- COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
- SHINE THE LIGHT
- CONTACT US
Last Updated: 03/01/2023
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
The types of information we collect when you use the Site depend on the features you use on the Site. “Personal information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual, device, or household.
- Identifiers, which may include name, phone number, Internet Protocol address, and email address. These are sourced directly from you (e.g., when you visit the Site or contact us) or indirectly from you (e.g., from observing your actions on the Site). Identifiers are used to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information; to contact you in relation to our Site; to provide personalized communications; to assist our efforts of providing job listings; to respond to an inquiry; or to screen for potential risk or fraud. We disclose this information for business purposes to affiliates, administrative service providers, data analytics providers, and internet service providers.
- Professional or employment-related information, which may include job interests, job preferences, and your activity interacting with job postings on the Site. This information is sourced directly from you (e.g., when you visit the Site). Professional or employment-related information is used to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information; to provide personalized communications; to assist our efforts of providing job listings; to respond to an inquiry; or to screen for potential risk or fraud. We disclose this information for business purposes to affiliates, administrative service providers, data analytics providers, and internet service providers.
- Internet, technical or other similar network activity, which may include usage and browsing history; device information, including device properties; search history; and information on your interaction with our Site, including use of our “favorite” function. We source this information directly or indirectly from you (e.g., from observing your actions on our Site). We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information; to contact you in relation to our Site; to provide personalized communications; to assist our efforts of providing job listings; to respond to an inquiry; or to screen for potential risk or fraud. We disclose this information for business purposes to affiliates, administrative service providers, data analytics providers, and internet service providers.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information, which may include a profile reflecting a person’s preferences and interests. We source this information directly or indirectly from you, (e.g., from observing your actions on our Site or from observing information you post in a public space on our Site or on a third-party social media site). We use this information to provide personalized communications. We do not disclose this information to third parties.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information you provide to provide our services, and for the following purposes:
- To fulfill your request;
- To process payments and provide services;
- To distribute emails detailing new job listings, recommended job listings, announcements regarding the Site and our services, questionnaires, and other information;
- To announce products or service offerings of our company or our group companies;
- To promote the use of our services by creating statistical data after processing them into a non-personally identifiable format;
- To answer inquiries;
- To customize content;
- To monitor, prevent, and detect fraud and otherwise protect our Site and services;
- To improve our services and develop new services; and
- For other purposes, as disclosed at the time of collection.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose the information we collect as described above and in the following circumstances:
- Where we have the user’s consent;
- Where we disclose/provide personal information as statistical data in a non-personally identifiable format;
- Where required under laws and regulations;
- Where required to protect the life, body, or property of humans and where it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent;
- In the event of a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, reorganization or sale of all or a portion of assets;
- Where specially required to enhance public health and/or where it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent; and
- Where required by law or court order, including to protect or defend our legal rights, property, services, you or third parties, as well as where necessary to ensure the safety and security of our services, systems, users, and the general public;
- Without consent, if required by law and obtaining the user’s consent may interfere with the performance of those affairs.
The “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) privacy preference is an option that may be made in some web browsers allowing you to opt-out of tracking by websites and online services. At this time, global standard DNT technology is not yet finalized and not all browsers support DNT. We therefore do not recognize DNT signals and do not respond to them.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information:
Directly from you. You may give us your personal information when you do any of the following:
- Access or use the Site;
- Use the contact (inquiry) function; or
- When you interact with the Site. As you interact with and use the Site, we may automatically collect your personal information, e.g., your internet, technical or other similar network activity. We may also collect personal information by using website cookies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive your personal information from third parties, which include internet, technical or other similar network activity from analytics providers, advertising networks and social media platforms.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You may request access to and review of your personal information in our possession, subject to certain limitations. To request access to and review of your personal information, please contact us using the methods listed in our “Contact Us” section below.
We take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any personal information you provide to us. Please understand, however, that no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure due to the inherent risks of data transmission over the Internet. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk. If we learn of a security system breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Site or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. We may post a notice via our Site if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
CONSENT TO TRANSFER
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
The Site is not intended for use by persons under the age of majority. If we learn that we have personal information provided to us from minors, we will delete it.
SHINE THE LIGHT
If a company shares “personal information” (as defined in California’s “Shine the Light” law, Cal. Civil Code § 1798.83) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes (e.g., to send offers and information that may be of interest to you), California law requires either providing a mechanism by which consumers can obtain more information about such sharing over the prior calendar year, or providing a mechanism by which consumers can opt out of such sharing. We do not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email using the details provided below: